Borron Shaw are pleased to bring to the market, this immaculate well presented 5 Bedroom Detached family home which has been exceptionally maintained.
The family home offers a spacious hallway, cloaks/WC, Open plan Kitchen/lounge/dining room leading to the main lounge that is fitted with Bi-Folding doors that open out to a low maintenance garden.
Upstairs offers a good sized landing with access to the main bathroom, master bedroom with en suite. across the landing also offers another two bedrooms, one double room and one bedroom/study.
The second floor offers two more double bedrooms, one which has an en suite. there is also another WC on this floor.
Externally the front offers a blocked paved driveway with off road parking for two vehicles.
The family home is within short distance to the M61 for access into Manchester two different train lines. also nearby are choices of excellent schools. close to Middlebrook retail park as well as a short drive to Wigan town centre.
- 1.89 x 4.6 (6'2" x 15'1") - Access via double glazed front door, tiled floor. Spot lighted ceiling. Double radiator. WC under stairs. Electric meter in the meter cupboard.
- Stainless steel 1 ½ kitchen drainer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls, extractor fan and splash back. Electric fitted in double oven. Two windows to th front of the lounge 1 at the side of th kitchen and 1 the opposite side with a a side door entrance leading to either back garden or the front. Integrated washer dryer and fridge freezer. Breakfast bar
kitchen lounge 3.6 x7.34
kitchen dining room 3.6 x 5.8
- Centre ceiling light. Carpeted. Bi folding doors leading out to the garden, double radiator. 2 velux windows.
- Low level WC. Wall mounted sink. Tiled. mirror. Spot lighted ceiling.
- 3.2 x 3.0 (10'6" x 9'10") - Side elevation window. Double radiator. Central ceiling light. Carpeted.
- 3.63 x 4.70 (11'11" x 15'5") - Double radiator. Spot lighted ceiling. Side elevation window. Television point. Carpeted. Door leading to en suite.
- 2.28 x 1.17 (7'6" x 3'10") - Part tiled walls. Ceramic floor. Splash back tiling. Extractor fan. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
- 3.79 x 3.23 (12'5" x 10'7") - Double bedroom. Window front elevation. Telephone point. Carpeted.
- 3.89 x 3.23 (12'9" x 10'7") - Television point. Single radiator. 2 sets of ceiling lights. Front elevation window.
- 4.79 x 3.61 (15'9" x 11'10") - Double radiator. Front and side elevation windows. Built in wardrobe. spot lighted ceilings.
- 3.75 x 3.63 (12'4" x 11'11") - Double bedroom. Spot lighted ceiling. Side window elevation. Carpeted.
- 1.58 x 1.43 (5'2" x 4'8") - Part tiled walls. Hand wash basin. toilet. Side elevation window. Hand towel rail.
- Tiled floor and half tiled walls. bath and shower, sink. Toilet. Double hand towel rail. Side elevation window.
Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.