Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts | payable to Borron Shaw Management Ltd
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: The equivalent of five weeks' rent
- Rent: Rent agreed prior to tenancy
During the tenancy | payable to Borron Shaw Management Ltd
- Change of name on the tenancy agreement - £50
- Addition or removal of tenant - £50
- Deposit charge for addition or removal of tenant - £30
- Reference checks for additional tenant - £40.00
- The addition of a change in the terms of the tenancy for the acceptance of a pet - £50
- Request for the change of the rent due date - £50
- Payment from £5 - £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices: for Borron Shaw to provide replacements. Proof will be provided of these costs.
- Payment of any unpaid rent (outstanding amount due)
- If the rent is still overdue 14 days after the rent due date, there will be a charge of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the bank of England base rate.
- Early termination of a tenancy agreement if it has been agreed by the owner/landlord, you would be responsible for paying for landlord's remarketing fee and the rent up to the date a new tenant moves into the property.
During the tenancy | (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television license
- Council Tax
Other Permitted Payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Borron Shaw Management Ltd is a member of Client Money Protection which is a client money protection scheme, and a member of the PRS which is a redress scheme, membership number PRS001717. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting our office directly.